Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Product or Ode to the UPS truck

Oh, UPS man. How your horn fills my heart with delight! Yes, I know your name, and I know the sound of the tires stopping at my house; but it's not really you I want to see...it's those lovely brown packages you bring to me. (The ones with a bold black Stampin' Up! logo.)
Yesterday, my package from UPS arrived. It carried all kinds of beauties that won't be available to you until June (unless your a demonstrator).  Oh, and I guess I did buy a few ink refills for retiring colors but mostly my box was filled with the new colors and a few new stamp sets. I am eager to start some new projects- I just love the new colors, The Cherry Cobbler is just well, delicious.....BUT this week's personal challenge will be to use retiring product.  I have gotta make every scrap of paper and drop of ink stretch.
Happy Stamping,
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment