Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Make my own embellishments for cards and scrapbook pages

My life is full but I still have been enjoying making cards for frineds and looking longingly at those unfinished pages.  So to give you something interesting, here are some pics of previous projects that I have completed.
These two are embellishments for scrapbook layouts that I made but could easily turn into card focal pieces.  I used the new large scallop punch, item 118874, the 2 way bird punch and filigree brads.  And ALL of Stampin' Up!'s punches are now in the new style.
I love the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and use on anything I can.  I know this is showcasing a retired stamp set and retired ribbon...but that could easily be swapped out and VOILA!
This card showcases Sentimental Journey and Extreme Elements and sadly will be retiring on August 31, 2010.  I adore stamping my own paper which is what you see on the bashful blue (light blue) squares.  another retiring product is the beautiful Designer Series Paper sometimes called DSP that is in the mini catalog; it matches this set perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment