Thursday, September 8, 2011

Embossing Folders, Blender Pens, and Cork

I was having fun using my new embossing folders.  Both the houndstooth and the stripes made there debut in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog (the big one.)  I used the houndstooth embossing folder on the base of the card.  I think you will be able to see it if you click on the picture for a closer view.  I used the stripes embossing folder on the island indigo panels.
I love the cork sheets and was glad that I was able to find a place to work them in.  And look! I even worked in some ribbon (black 1/8" taffeta ribbon!)
I used blender pens and my ink pads to color in the bonsai tree.  If you have never used a blender pen before, then check out this short video:



Stamp sets: Plant Hope
Paper:Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Basic Black
Ink: Staz On Black, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, silver brads, cork sheets
Tools: Blender Pens, Houndstooth and Stripes Embossing Folders, Big Shot

Happy Stamping!
-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment