Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here comes Fall

It is so hot here (in Tucson) that it is hard to believe that it is September.  As the calendar turns, my anticipation for cool crisp days increases.  Soon...soon.  So in honor of Fall, which is my favorite season, I made this quick card.  I used the new Gently Falling set from the Holiday Mini Catalog (pg 16 and 17.)  The holiday mini catalog releases today, yeah!  I just love all the accessories in this one- from several new kinds of ribbon to mini jingle bells.  I know!  Mini jingle Bells!


The Gently Falling has oodles of 2 step stampin' images.  I chose the maple leaf for the middle of this card because I liked the size of it.  It is a maple leaf, right?  I live in Arizona and before that in Florida so you will have to excuse me, I don't know my leaves.  I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get it perfectly lined up.  See the video below for a 2 step stampin' tutorial and follow this link for a tutorial for the stamp-a-ma-jig.  The stamp-a-ma-jig video is not mine....
The main panel is created by stamping the outlines in Cajun Craze all over the Cajun Craze cardstock.  I tried to do this randomly.  Simple.  Fast.  Yet pretty.  Yeah!

Stamps: Gently Falling
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard
Ink: Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Basic Pearls
Tools:  Stamp-a-ma-jig


Happy Stamping!
-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment