Friday, July 8, 2011

Another Penant Parade

Here is another cute card using that Pennat Parade set and the Petite Pennants Builder punch.  Isn't this cute.  I saw another demonstrator make the ice cream cone and said, "Oh my goodness!  I have to try that," and "wasn't that clever!"  Then when I went to page 69.  I see a card made with the ice cream cone.  yep, right there on page 69, staring me right in the face!  I know, right?  Did I get that inflection right?  I know! right?  I know.  Right!  well anyway, moving on to the making of this card......
Start with your basic easel card.  Just google it for the instructions or follow this link to SplitCoast, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/.  Mine is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card so that it fits into an envelope when folded down.  Ha!  As if any of my cards actually fit into an envelope.  Just like my scrapbook pages never fit into the page protectors.  Call me the layer queen! 
Start with the cone in the middle.  Stamp the swirly stamp in Chocolate chip on whisper white and punch out using the penant punch.  (Because if I have to write out petite pennants builder punch one more time! Aaaarghh! (yes, I did just say aaaargh!  see previous pirate posts...))  Then switch to the Cupcake punch and punch the cupcake top in pink pirouette.  And punch the cherry out from Red Glimmer Paper.  Yes, we sell that too.  Page 181.  The other parts are just layering it up, distressing, and tearing.
I used a sentiment from Crazy for Cupcakes.  The little star or snowflake shape is from the Pennant Parade set.  Punch out in 1/2 inch circles and stagger step using multiple pop-up dots.

Stamps: Penant Parade, Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Chocolate Chip
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1/2" circle punch, Large oval punch, Petite Pennants Punch, Cupcake Punch 

I hope you enjoyed this one!  Happy Stamping!
-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment