Saturday, July 16, 2011

Snow Much Fun from the New catalog

Here is a card that I designed for my recent workshop.  The ladies just loved this one!

I used blender pens and the ink pads to color the snow man.  I used the centers of the Lace Ribbon Border Punch to create the snowflakes.  Just punch a strip of the lace ribbon punch and then clip out the center pieces.  In this close-up you can see that I used the starburst wheel on the Lucky Limeade layer.


I applied dazzling diamonds using my 2 way glue pen to create snow under the snow man and a tiny snow bank next to him.


Here are all of the tools that I used-
Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Starburst Wheel

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Luck Limeade
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Tools: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Blender Pens
Other: Orange Water Color Pencil

Have a creative day!
-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment