Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Catalog

Yeah!!!! Yipee!!!  The new catalog is here!  I am so stinking excited!  There are so many great products in this catalog.  Just the ribbon page alone makes me want to jump for joy!
So here is one of the two projects that we created at my workshop last night.  We had 8 ladies and 7 of them signed up for my club.  Whoo-hoo!

This is a cute little 3x3 notecard.  Also called a love note.  I used pop up dots under the frame.  And I created the blossom using the boho blossom punch and a So Saffron Brad.  The leaves of this brad were created by sponging the medium sized blossom and then cutting away two leaves.  Cut it into a sort of heart shape.  Choose 2 petals that are side by side and cut towards the center.  The bottom portion of the heart is glued behind the other blossom.  Finish by setting a brad in the center and curling the edges of the blossom up towards the brad.

Items Used

Stamps: Four Frames p.141, Three Little Words p.166
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush p.176
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush, Whisper White p.176
Accessories: So Saffron Brads (subtles brads) p.199
Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch & Decorative Label Punch p.209

I hope you are enjoying the new catalog as much as I am!  Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment