Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another Father's Day Card

There is something really satisfying about using stamp sets that have been in your stash for awhile.  So I was really pleased with myself when I used not one but two retired sets on the same card. 
Making a card for my motorcycle loving husband called for use of this retired motorcycle stamp.  I made this card for Father's Day and chose to put the sentiment on the inside of the card. 

Stamps: Print Pattern, Motorcycle
Paper:  Soft Suede, Basic Black, Naturals Ivory
Ink:  Soft Suede, Staz On Black, Cherry Cobbler
Tools:  Blender Pen

I started with Naturals Ivory paper and stamped the motorcycle in Staz On Black ink.  I used a blender pen and Cherry Cobbler ink to color the tank.  I then stamped the diamond pattern in soft suede on the soft suede cardstock.  Distressed the edges and layered together.

Happy Father's Day!
-Staci

1 comment: