Monday, June 13, 2011

Goodbye Dream Gardens

I am really sad that Dream Gardens is on the retiring list.  I am glad it is in my collection, just sad that I won't be able to make current samples for all of my customers.  Thanks for shedding a tear with me. 
I made this card in February just after I learned the brayering technique for colored backgrounds.  Yes the orange and yellow is completely brayered.  I did use sponges to get the green at the bottom and I used a sponge to add black.  I will try and post more how to instructions and pictures tomorrow.
Stamps:  Dream Gardens
Inks: Staz On Black, Basic Black, Old Olive, So Saffron, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: None  Gasp!
Tools: Brayer and Sponges

Thanks for looking!
-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment