Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mojo Monday

I decided to try something new.  I decided to participate in my first sketch challenge.  Here is what I came up with:


I chose Pacific Point and Crumb Cake as my color combination. I used several products that are on the retiring list for Stampin' Up!  I will be sad to see the Cogs Punch go (#118873).  I also used my favorite Designer Series Paper (DSP), Blueberry Crisp (#117392) which will also be retiring this month. 
Here is the original sketch:
I started by using 1" x 4" strips of paper.  2 are from the DSP and the other are plain Sahara Sand that I used Not Quite Navy marker and the color spritzer to splatter.  I also used the Sandy Speckles wheel (#117651) to add more color to the Crumb Cake strips. I punched out a 1 3/4 circle from corrugated cardboard and decorated with a variety of brads I had in my stash.  The ribbon is the 1/8" taffeta ribbon in basic black (#119261).
Happy Stamping!
-Staci

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch with those great cogs! Thanks for playing MOjo Monday & hope you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun little card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete