Sunday, June 12, 2011

Father's Day Card

As much as I wanted to play and play with all of the sneek peak items that I have.  I have to switch gears and make a few pesky Father's Day cards.  Boo!  LOL!
So here is a very simple card.  I used some old scraps of patterned paper that I had leftover from a scrapbook page.  I knew that saving all those scraps would one day turn out handy!
I used the color spritzer tool and a Basic Black marker to add interest to the Blue panel.  The blue is a retired Stampin' Up! color.  I don't remember what color it is, maybe Buckaroo Blue.  I also used the 1/8" taffeta ribbon which is fast becoming one of my favorite choices of ribbon. 



Enabler's list-
Stamps:  Something to Celebrate (Retired Hostess Set)
Paper: Patterned Scraps, Retired SU cardstock, Basic Black
Inks: Basic Black Marker
Accessories: Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Color Spritzer

I hope this has inspired you.  I'll be back with more soon.  Until then, Happy Stamping!
-Staci

1 comment: