Sunday, June 19, 2011

Goodbye Hello Again

Strange title isn't it?  I am sad to say goodbye to the set called Hello Again.  Yep, it's on the retiring list.  So is the retro remix wheel that matches the set. 
I just love making three by three cards.  I made several variations of this card with this wheel and set.  It was such a great pair for whipping up a simple card.  I liked that I could make the look of patterned paper quickly with the stamp set or with the wheel.  On this card I used the wheel in Cajun Craze on So Safron cardstock to create the feel of patterned paper.  The base of the card is Elegant Eggplant.



Stamps:  Hello Again, Retro Remix wheel
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, So Saffron
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Hemp Twine
Tools:  Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Crop-a-dile, Small and Large Tag Punches

I will be back soon with more retiring cards and layouts.  Until then, Happy Stamping!
-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment